MEN'S MANICURE AND PEDICURE
It speaks volumes if a man has
well-presented nails, hands and feet.
Manicures have long been a staple with business men because we
display hands as we greet, eat and drink, we gesture with them, and display
rings and jewellery. Feet are on display in sandles, when bathing, on holiday,
in the bedroom and often at
temples. A manicure and pedicure files away cracked skin and calluses,
waxing removes unsightly hair,
nails and cuticles can be shaped, clipped and strengthened, and the
skin can be soaked, moisturised and replenished with vitamins, minerals,
antioxidants, and essential fatty acids to replenish, nourish and feel great.
A manicure and pedicure are no longer the guard of a woman's beauty secret at al
Covo. We offer a range of scientifically designed products dedicated
to men's tougher, thicker and hairier skin. Give them some TLC - no nail polish required.
Guaranteed to tackle even the most unruly of beastly talons, this manicure or pedicure incorporates:
- Shape/trim of nails, filing and buffering - without paint or polish!
- Soak and cleanse in hot water massage foot spa.
- Removal of hard skin with various tools.
- Choice of hand and foot scrubs
to slough off dead skin and leave fresh younger skin.
- Cuticle retraction, nipping, buffering and oiling - for clear nail edges, strengthening
and a healthy shine.
- Hydration to nourish and soften skin with replenishing anti-oxidants and
essential fatty acids.
- Optional waxing to remove unsightly hair.
- Massage with essential oils to relax and ease muscles. Option to extend to full
I use Neal's Yard products for the feet and hands because they are
organic, local and their products work.
Relax and enjoy an exceptional Mens Manicure or Pedicure by Steve in Southampton.
Ring or email Steve now on 02380639913 or 07968065885 to book.
Click here to learn about Neal's Yard company and its products in videos, look or buy the full range of Neal's Yard Remedies Organic products
from my NYR webshop.
Suggested treatment times:
*Session time includes consultation, treatment, aftercare and any use of
shower/washroom. Please note an extra (free) 20 minutes may be required for your
first treatment's consultation.
**Membership and Course Purchases reduce the